BOOKS TO READ
GETTING WHAT YOU WANT, THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF RATIONAL LIVING, Robert J. Ringer - Rid yourself of major encumbrances, avoid energy drains, make your mistakes and move on, and a number of great guiding principles that will help focus your life on what really matters.
THE 80/20 PRINCIPLE, Richard Koch - Focusing your life on the most important 20% that produces most of the results in terms of happiness and not wasting our lives in the other 80% that is less satisfying and less productive. (See also www.live8020.com.) THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS, Stefan Klein - Identifies what actually contributes to happiness, what doesn't, and what detracts from it. (See also key readings in the Happiness section of the key sister site.)
WHAT REALLY MATTERS, Tony Schwartz - He asked the question and comes up with useful insights.